Union Public Library
- Take Morris Avenue west. Pass Kean University and continue westbound for approximately 2 miles.
- Pass under Route 22. At the first light, which is Burke Parkway, make a left.
- Continue up the hill, bear right on Bond.
- The entrance to the municipal complex will be on the right, across from the firehouse.
- Take Morris Avenue east. Pass through Union Center. The entrance to the municipal complex will be the second driveway after Stuyvesant Avenue.
- Take the Parkway northbound to exit 139B.
- Pass under the parkway and continue on Chestnut Street.
- Stay to the right.
- Pass under Route 22 and proceed up the hill. Connecticut Farms Church and Cemetery will be on the left. Remain in the right lane. The road will split at the top of the hill. Bear right.
- At the Rite-Aid, turn right.
- At the 1st intersection turn left.
- The entrance to the municipal complex will be on the left, across from the firehouse.
- Take the Parkway south to exit 140 (82 west Morristown).
- At the bottom of the ramp, merge onto Morris Avenue westbound.
- Proceed up the hill to the first traffic light.
- Turn left at the light onto Burke Parkway. The municipal complex will be on your right.
- Bear right at the 1st intersection, which is Burke / Bond.
- The entrance to the municipal complex will be across from the firehouse. Additional parking is available in front of the complex.
About the Library
- New fiction circulates 14 days
- New non-fiction circulates 14 days
- Other books circulate for 28 days
- Compact discs circulate 7 days (limit 3)
- Books on tape circulate 14 days (limit 5)
- Videos circulate 3 days (n/c to $1.75)
Patrons are encouraged to ask for assistance in the Reference Department. Telephone requests are also welcome! The library will request loans of titles we do not own from other libraries, check with reference staff for details. You may also submit a question online with the Ask-a-Librarian Form . Please read the terms and conditions