- Township Committee
- Manuel Figueiredo, Mayor
- Suzette Cavadas, Deputy Mayor
- Joseph Florio Committeeman
- Michele Delisfort, Committeewoman
- James Bowser, Committeeman
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
The Conferences start at either 6 p.m. or 7 p.m. depending on the date
Conferences are generally held every other Tuesday
Municipal Building, 1976 Morris Avenue Union, NJ 07083
- 7:30 p.m.
- Township Committee meetings are usually held every other Tuesday
- Municipal Building, 1976 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ 07083
Union operates under a "Township" form of government, consisting of 5 members of a Township Committee, elected at-large for staggered 3-year terms. Elections are held annually. The Township Committee members also act as liaisons to the various departments of the municipal government. The Township Committee elects from its members the Mayor for a 1-year term. The Mayor, in addition to voting as a member of the Township Committee, presides over the meetings of the committee and carries out ceremonial duties. The Mayor can be reached at (908) 851-8500.