Board of Adjustment - Zoning
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR JUNE 1ST MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED AND WILL BE HEARD ON JUNE 8TH!
The Zoning Board of Adjustment reviews all applications for relief from provisions of the zoning ordinance. The Boards principal duties are to hear appeals, grant variances, and rule on "use" applications.
The Zoning Board is compromised of seven regular members and two alternates appointed by the Township Committee. The board reviews subdivisions and site plans with variances.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO MEETING ON MAY 4, 2022!
- Meeting 7:30pm (Main Meeting Room)
- Every Wednesday, unless otherwise noted
- Municipal Building, 1976 Morris Avenue
- Anthony Monguso - Secretary
- Tiffany Abrantes - Meeting Clerk
- Robert Pansulla - Attorney
- Gary Ciampi - Chairman
- Wayne Howe - Vice-Chairman
- James DiGiovanni - Acting Chairman
- Henry Wiley
- Wayne Howe
- Donna Alexander
- Nekita Martians
- Anthony Bentivegna
- Melody Scott - First Alternate
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Compliance with zoning ordinances is the responsibility of the Zoning Officer. Any questions or issues pertaining to uses of property, parking requirements, setbacks, height and other zoning matters can be answered by the Zoning Officer.