Board of Adjustment - Zoning
The Zoning Board of Adjustment reviews all applications for relief from provisions of the zoning ordinance. The Boards principal duties are to hear appeals, grant variances, and rule on "use" applications.
The Zoning Board is compromised of seven regular members and two alternates appointed by the Township Committee. The board reviews subdivisions and site plans with variances.
- Meeting 7:30pm (Main Meeting Room)
- Every Wednesday, unless otherwise noted
- Municipal Building, 1976 Morris Avenue
- Anthony Monguso- Secretary
- Carmen Marano- Clerk
- Tiffany Abrantes- Meeting Clerk
- George D. Vaccaro- Recording Secretary
- Robert Pansulla - Attorney
- Richard Galante- Chairman
- George Petkov - Vice-Chairman
- James DiGiovanni - Acting Chairman
- Henry Wiley
- Gary Ciampi
- Wayne Howe
- Thomas Demovic
- Donna Alexander - First Alternate
- Andre Saraiva - Second Alternate
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Compliance with zoning ordinances is the responsibility of the Zoning Officer. Any questions or issues pertaining to uses of property, parking requirements, setbacks, height and other zoning matters can be answered by the Zoning Officer.