Non-resident Borrowing

Working in Union Township but not a resident?

In addition to the above, proof of employment in Union (a dated letter on company letterhead from the employer stating that the applicant is employed in Union or a recent pay check receipt which indicates the Union address) must be provided.

Non-resident Students

All students attending public or private schools or colleges located in Union may obtain a Union Public Library card. Parents or guardians are responsible for children under the age of 18. Cards in this category are issued in September and are valid through June 15th of the following year. Students taking summer classes must provide proof of registration.

Purchased Cards

Out of town residents may purchase a Union Public Library Card for an annual fee of $40.00. Non-resident cards may not be used at other participating libraries (MURAL). This card category receives all other privileges granted to resident card holders including reserves and interlibrary loans. This card category is valid for 1 year. A Purchased Card can be obtained by providing proof of residency, an annual $40.00 fee and a completed Union Public Library application form