- SID Feature Links
- Property Tax Rewards Program
Property Tax Rewards Program - Union VIP Card
The purpose of the PTRP is to reward residents for shopping locally. The more residents shop in the Center, the more property tax credit they accumulate towards their individual property tax bill.
Look in the window of our Center businesses to see if it has the logo of the Union VIP Card Property Tax Reward Program and, if so, you’ll know that there are tax credits coming your way if you transact with that business.
Interested in a card?
Call 908.851.5466 or email email@example.com for your card today!
Have a card?
You can sign-in to your account to track your accumulated property tax credits on this website. Have a question about the program or logging into your account? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fincredit at (732) 946-0919.
- American Shave - 1050 Stuyvesant Ave - 7.50%
- Blue Ribbon Bakery & Cafe - 988 Stuyvesant Ave - 3.75%
- Bon Chon - 1045 Stuyvesant Ave - 3.75%
- Cioffi's Restaurant & Pizzeria - 929 Stuyvesant Ave - 7.50%
- Emily's Portuguese Bakery - 962 Stuyvesant Ave - 3.75%
- Garden City Restaurant - 985B Stuyvesant Ave - 5%
- Nonie's Things - 2014 Morris Ave - 3.75%
- Norma's Flowers - 974B Stuyvesant Ave. - 7.50%
- Smoker's Delight - 1053 Stuyvesant Ave - 3.75%
- Style Sushi - 1018 Stuyvesant Ave - 10%
- The Gym for Kids - 973 Stuyvesant Ave - 3.75%
- The Pink Room Shapewear - 1994 Morris Ave - 3.75%
- Union's United Taekwondo Academy - 2020 Morris Ave - 11.25%
- W.M. S. Rich & Son's - 1000 Stuyvesant Ave - 7.50%
- Woodstack - 973 B Stuyvesant Ave - 7.4%
- Please note that percentages are subject to change. Contact business for updates.
Q. How does the program work?
- The Union VIP Card (similar to a reward card) is made available to all township residents. Upon enrolling in the program, residents may use the card and accumulate property tax credits every time they shop at a local participating business. Credits are provided by the merchants.
- Every time you purchase goods or services from local participating businesses and swipe your card you will accumulate property tax credits that will be applied against your annual property tax bill.
- Please note that some businesses may also accept registered phone numbers instead of swiping the card to earn property tax credits for the purchased goods and services.
Q. I have multiple people in my household. Can we each have a card?
- If you have multiple shoppers living in your household, each person may register additional cards under the same block and lot. This way, all household spending will be applied against your property tax bill.
Q. Can renters participate in the program?
- Yes! A renter may register in the program and get cash rebates. Rent accounts are subject to a check handling fee which is deducted from the rebate.
Q. Where can I pick up my Union VIP Card?
- Township of Union Clerk's Office | Town Hall | 1976 Morris Ave
- Union Center Office | 952 Stuyvesant Ave.
Q. How does the resident keep track of property tax credit?
- After registering the card online, activity and property tax savings may be tracked on www.propertytaxcard.com