News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/1/2020 10:21:22 AM to 9/19/2020 9:05:06 PM.
Posted on: September 1, 2020
[ARCHIVED] 5th Annual Hispanic Heritage Fiesta!
We are proud to host our Annual Hispanic Heritage Celebration to take place on Sat, September 19 from 2-9pm in the parking lot in front of Town Hall, featuring Latin food, cultural performances, and live music ft. the Armando Son Jiménez y Orquesta!
- Gusto y Sabor Colombiano
- El Lechon de Negron
- Yes!! Coffee Truck by Coffee Special Shop
- Latin Bites Food Truck
- Sabor de me Tierra Colombian Rest.
- Pop-Up Appearance by El Gordo Rest. from 2pm to 6pm
- and other local Union Latin restaurants
- Free Salsa Class, taught by Roman Cruz, a world-renowned dancer & instructor
- Samba & Capoeira Demonstrations
- Peruvian Cultural Performances
- and more to come!