For more details, visit https://www.uschamber.com/co/run/business-financing/restaurant-revitalization-fund-grants-guide
What can grant funds be used for?
The RRF grants are only able to be used on specific expenses. These include:
- Payroll costs.
- Payments of principal or interest on any mortgage obligation.
- Rent payments, including rent under a lease agreement.
- Maintenance, including new outdoor seating construction.
- Supplies, including PPE and cleaning materials.
- Food and beverage inventory.
- Covered supplier costs.
- Operational expenses.
- Paid sick leave.
- Any other expense SBA says is essential to maintain operations.
The “covered period” for what expenses can be paid by the grant must be incurred between February 15, 2020, to December. 31, 2021.